Vacant Assistant Professor (Animal Nutritionist)
Assistant Professor is vacant in the Department of Animal and Veterinary Sciences, College of Agricultural and Marine Sciences, at Sultan Qaboos University. The qualified candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
1. A PhD in Animal Nutrition (or Animal Production)
2. Demonstrable evidence of research based scholarly achievements in animal nutrition.
3. The successful candidate will be expected to teach courses in a variety of allied disciplines and be able to conduct in dependent research.
The Candidate must be able to:
- Conduct a broad range of courses in the Animal Science Program.
- The candidate will also be expected to be significantly involved in animal management and nutrition at the Agricultural Experimental Station at SQU.
- Develop an area of independent or collaborative research in his/her area of expertise.
Qualified applicants should submit electronically their applications including CV and names and contacts information of three referees to Mrs. Nawal Al Aghbari at: email@example.com.// or firstname.lastname@example.org